Brandon Fugal is a businessman. he is known as the owner of Skinwalker Ranch. Brandon is also known as the market leader. In addition, he is also known as the Entrepreneur of the year in the Western region. He is also the chairman of the Utah real estate enterprise. Fugal is also the owner of the AeroDynamic jets. He was also the co-founder of the Global Real Estate Organization.
Brandon Fugal Net Worth
Taking into account various assets, Brandon’s net worth is greater than $100,000 – $249,999; and makes between $175 – 199,999 a year.
Brandon Fugal is a prominent business leader, recognized as a market leader nationwide, and as the previous EY Entrepreneur of the Year – Western Region.
Before merging with Colliers International, Brandon was co-founder and owner of Coldwell Banker Commercial Advisors, where his leadership was critical to the firm being recognized for 14 years in a row as the number one office internationally for the Coldwell Banker Commercial brand (out of 220 offices), and where he was recognized as the #1 agent globally for many years. Currently, Colliers International is the number one commercial real estate firm in the Intermountain West.
Brandon was recently named CCIM Utah Agent of the Year and 2019 Office Broker of the Year, for which he has been recognized for the majority of the past decade. During the past 12 months alone, Brandon leased over 1.6 million square feet, negotiating over 150 major transactions (including numerous building and land sale transactions). As the only professional to truly bridge and dominate the office market in every county along the Wasatch Front, Brandon has developed unmatched market intelligence — delivering bottom-line results for hundreds of clients.
Brandon has developed a sterling reputation as a trusted advisor and business infrastructure expert on a national, regional, and localized basis. Recognized as an authority in business, he has been interviewed and featured in the Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, Money Magazine, Real Estate Forum, Commercial Property News, Real Estate Executive Magazine, and Utah Business. Brandon was also featured nationally as one of Real Estate Forum’s Top 40 under Forty and a Top National Dealmaker.
10 Facts on Brandon Fugal
- Brandon Fugal age nor the actual date of birth is known. However, judging his pictures, we guess, he is in his late 50s.
- The height of the businessman is also not known. Nor the weight of the businessman is known. Moreover, he seems to stand tall and have healthy body weight.
- The exact amount of net worth of Brandon is yet to be disclosed. he is a wealthy entrepreneur and businessman. But his net worth in 2020 is under review.
- Brandon is a married man. His wife’s name is Lacey Fugal. There are no details found about his wife. We do not know if he has children with his wife or not.
- The family details of the Fugal is not known. He does not seem to share his family details to others. So we do not know his parent’s names and family background.
- Brandon’s education details are not available.
- Brandon was born and raised in the United States. The businessman holds an American nationality. He does not have a Wikipedia page dedicated.
- Fugal is known to own the Skinwalker Ranch. He bought the company in the year 2016.
- Brandon is also known for investing in lots of technological resources. He was awarded Office Broker of the year 2019.
- Fugal is active on Twitter and has 5125 followers. He is not active on Instagram and Facebook.
That all about Brandon Fugal
Brandon Fugal Wikipedia
Brandon Fugal Net Worth 2020, Brandon Fugal Net Worth 2020